25 Incredible Images of Earth At Night Taken From Space by NASA
Several years ago NASA published the satellite images of the Earth on which cities were visible in the form of luminous dots. Now NASA’s specialists went a step further. They have published a series of photographs, which show a unique perspective on the beauty of our planet at night. High-quality satellite images have been subjected to various processing techniques, which allowed to give them depth. Seen in color and perspective give the impression of flying above the oceans and continents at a low orbit. Check out 25 incredible images of earth at night from space by NASA.
1. Europe at night (then).
2. Europe at night (now).
3. Japan and Korea, Japanese sea.
4. Gulf of Mexico and Florida.
5. Mexico and the western U.S. states.
6. Indochina peninsula.
7. Italy and Greece.
8. South Africa.
9. Bermuda Triangle area
11. Caucasus and the Caspian Sea.
12. Tierra del Fuego, Argentina and Chile.
13. Persian Gulf.
16. Korea and Japan (note: almost entire North Korea has no light)
17. Saudi Arabia.
18. Gulf Of Mexico and Florida at night.
19. Africa and Madagascar.
20. New Zealand
21. The countries of Central America.
22. United Kingdom and the North Sea.
23. Eastern China and Taiwan.
24. The northern U.S. states and Canada.
25. Australia and Papua New Guinea.
Source: Anton Balazh