25 Photos With The Creepiest Backstories [18+] – Part 3
We present the third part of photos with the creepiest backstories. People seen in these images are unfortunately no longer with us, but their final photographs live on. Check them out below.
Warning! These photos might be very frightening for some people.
Also check: 20 Wikipedia Pages That Will Freak You Out [18+]
1. Jadiel El Tsunami before a motorcycle crash that would end his life.
Ramon Gonzalez, also known as Jadiel el Tsunami, was a popular Puerto Rican reggaeton singer who died in a motorcycle accident in 2014. This photo was taken a few moments before the fatal collision with another vehicle.
2. Carl Williams, Australian convict captured on film for the last time.
Carl Willams was a convict who was serving life for his role in a drug and murder ring. Another prisoner, Matthew Charles Johnson has the stem of an exercise bike that he used to beat Williams to death. The above photo is a still from CCTV footage of the murder.
3. The moment when a hot air balloon in New Zealand stuck several power lines and caught fire.
The accident occurred in Carterton, New Zealand. 10 passengers and the pilot were killed.
4. Notorious B.I.G. approximately 1 hour before death.
Biggie Smalls was shot after attending the Soul Train Music Awards in a drive-by shooting. He was shot four times, three were determined to not be fatal but the fourth pierced several vital organs, killing him despite emergency surgery.
5. Keith Sapsford falls from the wheel well of a plane in 1970.
John Gilpin was testing out his camera when he accidentally caught the 14-year-old stowaway’s fall.
6. Robert Overacker’s failed parachute.
The stuntsman’s parachute didn’t deploy as planned during his descent over Niagra Falls in 1995.
7. Concorde Flight 4590 as it caught fire during takeoff.
The aircraft was taking off from Charles de Gaulle Airport. It caught fire and crashed into a nearby hotel. All 113 people on board died.
8. Singer first to spot a fire inside The Station nightclub in Rhode Island, killing over 100.
During the Great White’s concert, pyrotechnics ignited flammable acoustic foam that within 5 minutes set the club on fire. The fire occurred on February 20, 2003 and killed 100 people.
9. Final photo of Pacific Southwest Airlines (PSA) Flight 182.
This aircraft collided with another airplane over San Diego in 1978. All 139 passengers died.
10. Amy Winehouse at her last concert.
Winehouse died of alcohol poisoning on July 23, 2011. Her blood alcohol level was 0.416% which is more than five times the legal drink-drive limit.
11. Pavel Kashin, freerunner, pictured right before a 16-story fall.
Russian freerunner, Pavel Kashin performing the backflip that would be his last. He lost his balance during landing and fell down.
12. William “Dave” Sanders, a teacher at Columbine High School.
He warned students in the cafeteria about the shootings during the Columbine High School massacre in 1999. By the time the gunmen arrived, the cafeteria was nearly empty thanks to him. He was in the upstairs hall trying to get students safely hidden in classrooms when he was shot from behind by Eric Harris.
13. Chechen villagers before they were shot to death.
Chechen villagers were forced to dig their own burial pits before being shot by soldiers in 2002.
14. Actor Paul Walker getting into the car that kill him later that day.
On November 30, 2013, the actor was leaving a charity event with his friend, Roger Rodas. Their car crashed into a concrete lamppost and two trees, and burst in flames. The coroner’s report stated that the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT was traveling in a 45 miles per hour (72 km/h) speed zone at a speed possibly as high as 100 miles per hour (160 km/h) before the crash. The two victims were burned beyond recognition.
15. James Dean with his cursed car.
The photo shows James Dean and his new car, Porsche 550 Spyder. Few days later, he died in a car crash. Many conspiracy theorists blame the vehicle.
16. Christopher McCandless before he disappeared in the wilderness.
The photo below shows McCandless holding a sign that says, “I have had a happy life and thank the lord. Goodbye and may god bless all!” He probably died from a combination of starvation and accidental poisoning. McCandless’ life and death has been chronicled in 2007 film Into the Wild.
17. Soviet guerrillas executing a traitor behind German lines in 1944.
18. Princess Diana before the crash that killed her and all other passengers.
The fatal crash occurred after Diana and her fellow passengers were trying to escape paparazzi. She turns her head in the backseat.
19. Mayinga N’Seka, a nurse during the first outbreak of Ebola in 1976.
She died in just a few days after this photo was taken.
20. Petra and Gary Slok on Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17 in 2014.
Gary Slok and and his mother Petra Langeveld were going on holiday. He took selfie and posted it to Facebook moments before take-off. Just three hours after apparently posing for this picture, they were killed alongside 296 other passengers and crew members, when a missile hit the plane over Ukraine.
21. The mayor of St. Louis sits alongside other politicians.
The mayor of St. Louis sits alongside other politicians before a fatal test flight on a military glider in 1943.
22. Joe Kelly with his two sons at Yankee Stadium on September 10, 2001.
Kelly died the next day during the attacks on the Twin Towers.
23. Steve Irwin before being fatally attacked by a stingray.
This photo was taken two days before he died in 2006.
24. The last known photo of Patrick Swayze before he succumbed to cancer.
The star known for such films as Dirty Dancing and Ghost passed away from pancreatic cancer with his family by his side in 2007.
25. Jimi Hendrix one day before he died of an overdose.
This photo was taken one day before Hendrix overdosed. He was found unconscious and unresponsive at his residence. There were attempts to resuscitate him in his apartment but he was pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital.