25 Photos With The Creepiest Backstories [18+] – Part 1
Every photo has it’s own backstory – sometimes funny, sometimes sad. In some cases one second can change the whole life. Here are 25 photos with extremely creepy backstory. But I must warn you, these photos might be very frightening for some people. I promise you that you won’t be able to sleep tonight. You enter at your own risk.
Also check: Frightening Look At The Old Insane Asylums
1. 17-year-old Tyler Hadley from Port St. Lucie, Florida at the party in his home.
A few hours earlier he beat his parents to death with a hammer. The bodies were hidden in the bedroom at the time of the party. Hadley covered them with books, files and towels and locked the door.
2. R. Budd Dwyer, an American politician in the state of Pennsylvania, seconds before his suicide on Live TV.
3. Two maintenance engineers trapped on the top of a wind turbine that caught on fire.
They knew that no one will come to rescue. One of them decided to jump off, the other one stayed and burned to death.
4. This photo was taken seconds before a bomb in the red car went off.
The man and child survived but the photographer died with 28 other people. 220 other people was injured. The bombing was carried out by the ‘Real IRA’ on 15 August 1998 in Omagh, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. Read more on Wikipedia.
5. The last photo of 2-year-old James Bulger from Kirkby, Merseyside, England.
He is led away by a 10-year-old boy who, alongside with other 10-year-old boy, sadistically turtured and murdered the toddler. Read more on Wikipedia.
6. Two kids moments before they were struck by lightning.
Photo was taken at Sequoia National Park in California during the summer of 1975.
7. Here’s a New Year’s Day family photo of a Filipino politician Reynaldo Dagsa, his family and their killer pointing the gun.
Dagsa took a photo seconds before the shot went off. Read more on Wikipedia.
8. This photo of 14-year-old Regina Kay Walters was taken in an abandoned Illinois barn by serial killer Robert Ben Rhoades.
He cut her hair off and make her wear a black dress and heels, then tortured and killed her in that barn.
9. This Polaroid photo was found by a woman in a supermarket parking lot in 1989.
It supposedly shows Tara Calico, a girl who was kidnapped and never found.
10. This photo taken by Kevin Carter shows a starving child in Sudan, next to a vulture getting ready to eat him.
Carter earned a Pulitzer Prize for this photo and about a year later he committed a suicide.
11. A class picture in Columbine High School in Colorado, USA.
On the top left you can spot Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold. A few weeks later they killed 13 people. Read more about Columbine High School massacre.
12. A photo of Travis Alexander taken by Jodi Arias, seconds before she killed him.
13. This photo shows the Elephant’s foot, a molten mass of reactor core formed during the Chernobyl disaster.
14. Fingernail scratches inside an Auschwitz gas chamber.
15. A photographer in China in 2013 accidentally captured the moment of a person jumping from a bridge.
16. The photo of Omayra Sanchez, a 13 years old Colombian girl, pinned beneath the debris of her house after a volcano eruption.
She died a few hours later after a 55 hours of struggling to survive. Read more on Wikipedia.
17. A well-fed man stealing corn from starving child during the distribution of food. Ajiep, Sudan, 1998
18. Chinese doctors bowing in respect to the body of 8-year-old girl. Her organs saved the four other lives.
19. John Lennon giving Mark David Chapman an autograph. A few hours later Chapman killed Lennon.
20. Mother hides her face in shame after putting her children up for sale.
For long months 40 year old Ray and his wife, Lucille, 24, waged a desperate but losing battle to keep food in the mouth and a roof over their heads. Now jobless and facing eviction from their near barren flat, the Chalifoux have surrendered to their heart breaking decision. 1948
21. Kamikaze pilots with a puppy, just before their final departure.
22. Scuba Diving on the Great Barrier Reef.
Newly wed couple came to Australia for a honeymoon – the husband was seen giving her a bearhug while she flailed, then left her at the bottom of the ocean before climbing on board and alerting that she needed help. It’s believed that he turned off her air regulator and held her until she became unconscious. The photo was taken by another diver – photographing his wife, he didn’t know what he’d taken until after the photos were developed.
23. Jonestown Mass Suicide.
24. Little handcuffs used to transport children in India.
25. The photo shows a woman moments before she hits the ground after jumping from the ledge of the Genesee Hotel in 1942.