30 Photos Showing the Diversity of the Human Race – Part 2
These images capture the diversity of the human race. They remind us that we live on a planet full of emotions fluctuating up and down the full spectrum of the human experience. Some of these photos are beautiful and inspiring while others are touching and heartbreaking.
1. A paramilitary police recruit sheds tears before heading to the Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region to start his service, at a railway station in Jiaxing, Zhejiang province, China
2. A boy rescues his sister from underneath the rubble of their home in Syria.
3. A Nihang Sikh.
Source: Mark Hartman
4. Toshimana, an apprentice Geisha in Kyoto.
Source: Seiya Bowen
5. The girl that survived 11 days in a Siberian Forest alone.
6. Blind albino boys in their boarding room at a mission school for the blind in West Bengal, India, 2013.
Source: Brent Stirton
7. A boy of the nomadic Suri tribe of Ethiopia, in traditional face/body paint and attire.
Source: Sergio Carbajo
8. Iowa couple of 72 years finally gets married.
Source: Thomas Geyer
9. Yezidi girl carries an assault rifle to protect her family against ISIS.
10. 13-year-old eagle huntress Ashol Pan, Mongolia.
Source: Asher Svidensky
11. The face of a Chinese coal miner.
Source: AFP / Getty Images
12. Beautiful eyes.
13. Rice farmer in small village, Vietnam.
14. An 18 year-old Israeli Defense soldier pauses after a long run in full gear and battle paint.
Source: Asher Svidensky
15. Tea time on the Yamal peninsula.
16. 3 week-old newborn with albinism happily sleeping with his cousin in Kinshasa, Congo.
Source: Patricia Willocq
17. Malagasy girl walks among the Baobab trees.
Source: Ken Thorne
18. Alcoholic father with child.
19. Ethiopian girl from the Hamer tribe.
Source: Marcello Scotti
20. A monk and his brother.
21. A girl from the minority Yazidi sect rests at the Iraqi-Syrian border crossing in Fishkhabour, Dohuk province after fleeing Islamic State militants.
22. Mother and daughter, matching eyes.
23. Toddler helping feed her handicapped mother.
Source: Avow Exclusive Digital Magazine
24. A poor farmer’s son graduated.
25. A mother and her 3 year-old daughter, who were attacked with acid by their husbandfather.
26. Siberian Family Meal.
27. A Palestinian girl with a Kalashnikov rifle, amid Islamic Jihad militants in Gaza City.
28. 7-Year-Old Syrian Rebel.
29. A dust nymph taking a break at Burning Man Festival, Nevada.
30. A nomad in the Song Kul region of Kyrgyzstan.