Here’s another collection of incredible photos that you may not have seen before. Check them out.
1. Baby turtle riding a jellyfish.
2. Swedish Naval Base.
3. An Icelandic river reaching the ocean.
4. Starbucks in Dubai.
5. The beginning of North America.
6. Horten Ho 229 – “Hitler’s Stealth fighter”.
7. Exploring India’s Oldest Wildlife Park.
8. Bear eating a popsicle on a hot day.
9. Dog saves all her puppies from a house fire, and put them to safety in one of firetrucks.
10. Tangled cables in Vietnam.
11. World’s oldest preserved condom made from pigskin, 1640.
12. Trees cocooned in webs after floods inundated Pakistan in 2010.
13. Solna centrum metro station, approximately 5 km from central Stockholm, Sweden.
14. The largest steer horns in the entire world.
15. The world’s fluffiest bunny.
16. The plughole at the Ladybower Reservoir in the UK. The hole is actually man-made to prevent the dam from flooding.
17. Frying pan beach sculpture in Sydney, Australia.
18. Bristlecone pine tree have in the White Mountains, California. They adapt to survive the harsh temperatures of winter and summer.
19. Footprints are carved into the floorboards by monk who has prayed at the same spot for 20 years.
20. This is an ocean opal, which gives the illusion of a tiny ocean scene inside the stone.
21. A ship that nearly crashed it’s way into this picturesque village.
22. Neon blue lava pours from Indonesia’s Kawah Ijen Volcano. The reason it’s blue is because the mountain contains large amounts of pure sulfur, which emits an icy violet colors as it turns.
23. Road splits perfectly in half.
24. Stunning photo by Philippe Ramette. This is not photoshopped.
25. The camel thorn trees in Namibia, photographed here at sunrise.