Life is short and very fragile. When you live from day to day, you can forget how thin the line between life and death is. Today, we have gathered a collection of last photos of famous people taken right before they died. These photos are a reminder to cherish every moment with your loved ones. We do not know the day nor the hour.
1. Kurt Cobain right before he committed suicide in 1994.
2. Ryan Dunn, star of the Jackass film franchise, drinks with friends just hours before his fatal car crash.
3. The blonde woman in the back of the car is Princess Diana. This photo is taken seconds before the car accident that took her life.
4. Steve Erwin, “The Crocodile Hunter,” two days before his death.
5. Keith Moon, famed drummer from The Who, shortly before overdosing.
6. Jimi Hendrix and his favorite guitar, Black Betty. He died the day after this photo was taken.
7. Jim Morrison and his girlfriend spent time at a commune in Northern France five days before Morrison was found dead.
8. Biggie Smalls (The Notorious B.I.G.) poses with P. Diddy at the Soul Train Music Awards. He was killed after the Award Show ended.
9. Heath Ledger flashes a smile on the set of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus before his pain killer overdose.
10. Photo of Albert Einstein in his New Jersey home, taken one month before he died.
11. Tupac Shakur and manager Suge Knight take a ride on September 13, 1996. That night Shakur was shot in a drive-by and was killed.
12. Freddie Mercury poses for a photo in 1991. He died of bronchial pneumonia shortly thereafter.
13. Amy Winehouse walking along a London street a week before her death in 2011.
14. Bob Marley spends time with a family member in Munich in 1981, shortly before losing his battle with cancer.
15. Elvis Presley pulls into Graceland on August 16, 1977.
16. Photo of Abraham Lincoln shortly before his assassination in 1865. The photo was found in the album of General Ulysses S. Grant.
17. John Lennon walks by a fan asking for his autograph. That man is Mark David Chapman. He shot and killed Lennon shortly after.
18. James Dean hours before his death in beloved Porsche 550 Spyder.
19. Richard Pryor spends time with Eddie Griffin, a close friend in life outside of films, shortly before he died.
20. Amelia Earhart prepares for her final flight in 1937, from which she never returned.