Photos Of Famous People That Prove Time Travel Is Possible
There’s a lot you could do if you were immortal and/or could time travel. Some celebrities seem to have that power. We’ve gathered 12 photos of famous people that prove immortality or time travel is possible. Check them out below.
1. Comedian Jimmy Fallon looks like a Turkish politician and revolutionary Mahir Cayan.
2. Sylvester Stallone is none other than Pope Gregory IX, who was born in 1145 and is known for instituting the Papal Inquisition. The portrait of Pope is from 1511.
3. Nicolas Cage’s double lived during the Civil War. The identity of this gentleman with a bow-tie is unknown.
4. Some say that Keanu Reeves and French actor Paul Mounet, who lived from 1847-1922, is in fact the same person. The resemblance is indeed striking.
5. Leonardo DiCaprio looks like Judy Zipper, a woman whose image was found in one of the school albums from the 1960s.
6. Ellen Degeneres looks just like Henry David Thoreau, American philosopher.
7. Jennifer Lawrence looks just like an Egyptian actress Zubaida Tharwat.
8. Peter Dinklage reminds Sebastián de Morra, who was the jester of Spanish King Philip IV. Jester’s portrait was created by Diego Velazquez in 1645.
9. Maggie Gyllenhaal is a 21st century version of Rose Wilder Lane – American journalist and novelist.
10. Justin Timberlake looks like this anonymous criminal.
11. Orlando Bloom looks like Nicolae Grigorescu, the 19th century Romanian painter.
12. German footballer Mesut Özil looks like Enzo Ferrari, founder of Ferrari supercars. Özil was born in 1999, the same year Enzo Ferrari died.