20 Ridiculous Reasons Why Kids Cry
Kids cry for many different reasons. Veggies in their dinners, not heaving mommy by their side, being grounded. You name it. Everything seems worse when you’re a child. But did you know that a child could also cry because is not being able to eat the rest of a football or met Iron Man without costume? Check out the most ridiculous reasons why kids cry.
1. He met Iron Man… out of custume.
2. She met Barack Obama.
3. I told her Darth Vader was the bad guy.
4. She found out that I have a name other than “Mum”.
5. He met Bill Murray.
6. Someone ate all the muffins (it was him).
7. He doesn’t want to go (even though we’ve repeatedly told him we’re not going anywhere).
8. Microwave ate his lunch.
9. Miley was on TV.
10. I wouldn’t let him eat the rest of the football.
11. His dinner isn’t ready.
12. I told her she can’t marry daddy (…or her brother).
13. I said “good morning”.
14. He couldn’t fit all the crayons in one hand.
15. Her brother joined her for breakfest.
16. The dog was in the way while he was trying to push the chair.
17. I wouldn’t let him finish eating dirt.
18. I wouldn’t let her wipe my butt.
19. I told him he could not take his unwrapped tampon out to run errands.
20. The muffins didn’t come out of the oven cold.