German photographer Steffen Egly shows us a beautiful glimpse of our planet through his exciting landscape photos. He grew up in the south west of Germany, surrounded by the beautiful Black Forest. The childhood shaped his appreciation for nature. Steffen is doing a master’s degree in medical engineering, but in a free time he spends as much time as possible with photography. Check out his amazing lansdscape photograpies below.
More info: Website | Facebook | Flickr
1. Ebringen, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
2. Streitberg, Bavaria, Germany.
3. Sartle, Scotland, United Kingdom.
4. Above the Schrecksee, Germany.
5. Spectacular sunset on top of the highest mountain in the Black Forest, Germany.
6. In the middle of no-man`s-land.
7. Mount St. Helens, Washington, United States.
8. Sunrise in Ecola State Park at Oregon’s beautiful coast.
9. Hurricane Ridge, Olympic National Park, Washington, USA.
10. Low sun at the beautiful north coast of the Spanish island of Mallorca.
11. Foggy Sunrise.
12. Sunrise in the Black Forest, Germany.
13. Jungle view in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
14. Waterfall near Chiang Mai, Thailand.
15. Kaiserstuhl, Germany.