Matthias Haker is a Potsdam-born photographer and artist currently living in Dresden, Germany. He’s specializing in architectural and interior photography as well as people, portrait, fashion and wedding photography. He is particular interested in abandoned buildings and architecture. Let’s take a look at his decay photography collection showing haunting beauty of abandoned buildings around Europe.
More info: Website | DeviantArt | Facebook
2. Beauty in Blue – abandoned castle somewhere in Europe
3. Broken – abandoned ballroom somewhere in Europe
4. Neglected Beauty – abandoned castle somewhere in Europe
5. Grand Entrance – abandoned art deco ballroom somewhere in Europe. Fortunately this beautiful place is currently being restored after many years of abandonment.
6. Memories of Grandeur – abandoned castle somewhere in Europe
7. Glorious Memories – abandoned castle somewhere in Europe
8. No More Preaching, No More Prayers – abandoned church somewhere in Europe
9. The Show is Over – abandoned theatre somewhere in Europe
10. Memories of the Night – abandoned mansion somewhere in Europe
11. Mirror, Mirror on the Floor – abandoned school somewhere in Europe
12. As the well ran dry
13. Church of All Saints
14. Silencium – abandoned castle somewhere in Europe
15. Greenhouse – abandoned greenhouse somewhere in Europe