Nature and mankind are both great artists, and when they join forces, amazing masterpieces can be produced. Check out our fourth collection of perfectly timed photographies.
1. This is what happens if you throw hot tea into the air in Arctic.
2. Galactic tennis ball.
3. Frost on the Trees.
4. Turtle and Butterfly.
5. Two worlds divided, New York City, USA.
6. The Supermoon in a radio telescope.
7. Catching a cloud.
8. Celebrating the 100th anniversary of the birth of Kim Il-sung, North Korea’s founder.
9. The blue universe in Japan.
10. Spider webs in Abernethy forest, Scotland.
11. The chosen one.
12. Volcanic eruption in Iceland.
13. American Bald Eagle soaring over a lake at the Canadian Raptor Conservancy in Ontario, Canada.
14. An Italian beach.
15. The scarlet eyes of a warty tree frog, Costa Rica.
16. Tornado of birds.
17. Hotaru Ika firefly squids, Japan.
18. Namib Desert, Africa.
19. Forests without end, Russia.
20. The hive.
21. Light pillars over Charlotte, USA.
22. A helicopter near Yosemite waterfall, USA.
23. Bald Eagle – Bad hair Day.
24. Lizard plays guitar.
25. Waterspout on Lake Victoria, Uganda.
26. Red cardinal levitating.
27. Winter’s abrupt arrival, Mari El, Russia.
28. Autumn and winter meet in Colorado, USA.
30. Autumn and winter meet in Miklukhin, Rostov region, Russia.
Did you like these photos? Share them with your friends and check out more Perfectly Timed Photographies.