50 Vintage Fashion Photos That Show How Awesome People Used To Dress
A few decades ago, fashion was different. Men wore classic tailor made suits and women beautiful dresses with thoughtful accessories. An outfit was more of a statement than just the clothing you wore for the day. Check out these 50 vintage fashion photos that show how awesome people used to dress.
If these photos don’t make you want to put on a tailored suit and a hat, nothing will.
1. A couple dances at a Be-Bop cellar in Paris, France in 1951.
2. A couple of models in nautical-inspired clothing, 1940s.
3. A couple on Michigan Avenue in Chicago in 1975.
4. A crowd of shoppers in London in 1908.
5. A boy in Boston, 1968.
6. A group of kids go to the prom in the 1960s.
7. A group of Irish farmers at a pub, 1963.
8. A girl models in New York City in 1956.
Photograph by Tom Palumbo. Source: livmor.blogspot.com
9. A girl in Harlem, New York City, in the 1940s.
10. A figure-skating man in New York City in 1937.
Photo by John Albok. Source: reddit.com
11. A group of kids in Chicago, 1941.
12. A group of men getting ice cream in England in 1971.
13. A model in Paris in the 1950s.
Photograph by Walde Huth. Source: waldehuth.de
14. A model wanders Disneyland in 1961.
15. A model wears an ensemble by Balenciaga for Vogue in 1963.
Photograph by Karen Radkai. Source: imtheitgirl.com
16. A perfectly accessorized Grace Kelly.
17. A woman goes to the beach in California, 1950s.
Photograph by Loomis Dean. Source: vintag.es
18. A woman in Accra, Ghana in 1972.
19. A woman named Florette on Monte Carlo Beach, 1953.
Photo by Jacques Henri Lartigue. Source: 1940swomen.tumblr.com
20. Anna May Wong, 1930s.
21. Audrey Hepburn in the 1967 film Two for the Road.
22. Audrey Hepburn, 1962.
23. Bettie Page, 1950s.
24. Brigitte Bardot in 1950.